FINE LINE CLINICAL ONLINE STORE
As well as our in-clinic treatments and training courses,
Fine Line Clinical sells a range of exceptional skincare products.
Free shipping on orders over £150
12 Smart Tone Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Non-greasy, quick drying sunscreen with a sheer matte finish offering broad-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB rays. Shields skin from aging effects of high-energy visible (HEV) light. Water and perspiration resistant, this sunscreen delivers superior protection during outdoor activities while hydrating the skin to prevent dryness. Oxybenzone free. ZOX12® engineered with our exclusive 12-hour, time-release ZOX12® complex, our sunscreens help shield the skin from harmful infrared (IR-A) rays.
Book a consultation for expert advice to see what products are best suited for you.
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Provides additional protection against high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Combats against the appearance of redness
- Exclusive 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex guards against appearance of photodamage
45 mL/1.5 Fl. Oz.
Directions for use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Avobenzone 3%: Provides UVA protection
- Homosalate 10%, octisalate 5% and octocrylene 10%: Provide primarily UVB protection
- Fractionated melanin: Designed to shield skin from HEV light
- Iron oxides and mica: Pressure-release color system for customizable skin tone
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate: Visual pigmentation inhibition
- Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ethyl ferulate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, disodium uridine phosphate, panthenyl triacetate, ethyl linoleate and tocopherol: Helps provide skin protection and supports natural cellular rejuvenation
- Tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, retinyl palmitate: 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex fights against free radical damage
- Petasites japonicus root extract and beta glucan: Provides visible anti-redness benefits
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, PEG-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyamide-5, Steareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylene Brassylate, Coco-Glucoside, Steareth-2, Panthenyl Triacetate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ethyl Linoleate, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Oleyl Alcohol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Isostearic Acid, Simethicone, Melanin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethyl Ferulate, Polyglyceryl-5 Trioleate, Boron Nitride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Petasites Japonicus Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates Crosspolymer-4, Disodium EDTA, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Disodium Uridine Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
There are no reviews yet.