ADVANCED BOTULINIUM TOXIN
AND DERMAL FILLER COURSE
Advanced training (level 2) is an excellent way to expand your skillset for those professionals already practicing facial aesthetics.
Completion of this course will ensure practitioners are proficient in both needle and cannula and able to offer advanced aesthetic treatments to their patients. Complication management is essential to training and is covered on the course and bespoke business support will be provided to ensure viable business prospects.
This course is designed to build on your foundation (level 1) skillset. It is open to doctors, dentists, nurses (prescribing and non-prescribing) who have completed foundation training.
COURSE COST INCLUDES:
• Hiring of live models.
• Injectable product on the day for use on models.
• Insurance for injecting on the day.
• Pre & post course educational materials.
• Post course support including access to our Aesthetics NI group support forum.
• Refreshments and lunch.
• Post course support
• 1x follow up mentoring day
• CPD – 8 points
WHAT DO YOU LEARN?
• Facial anatomy
• Indications/ contraindications of treatment
• Facial assessment
• Patient selection
• Common complication prevention, recognition, and management
• Chemical brow lift
• Bunny lines
• Gummy smile
• Nasal tip lift
• Perioral “smokers” lines
• Cobbled/ pebble chin
• Downturned smile
• Nefertiti lift/ platysma bands
• Hyperhidrosis (palmar, plantar, facial, and axillary)
• Masseter reduction – “jaw slimming”
• Calf slimming
• Cheeks – needle and cannula
• Chin – projection and elongation
• Jawline for male and female augmentation (needle and cannula)